Ellingham Hall, Norfolk

Ellingham Hall is an historic country house in the English county of Norfolk, near the town of Bungay, about 120 miles (190 km) northeast of London. It is located just north of the border with Suffolk and is sometimes misdescribed as lying in that county. It is situated in 600 acres (240 ha) of countryside in the Waveney Valley just outside the village of Ellingham.

Built from grey brick in the 18th century during the Georgian period, Ellingham Hall is a three-storey building with five bays, a large central doorway and ten bedrooms. It was modified in the Victorian period with the addition of a large window on either side with four rounded windows and parapet. Two bay wings stand on either side of the main building, standing two and a half stories high, with ground floor windows set in blank arches. At the rear is a Victorian porte-cochère set on Ionic columns.

The hall was bought in 1799 by the Reverend William Johnson (d. 1807) from the trustees of Michael Hicks Beach. At the time the surrounding estate was common land for the village of Ellingham, but Johnson was granted Parliamentary permission for its enclosure in 1806. It passed to his daughter Maria and her husband Henry Smith, who laid out a park in the estate and probably rebuilt the hall at around this time. Colonel John Smith of the 2nd Madras Light Cavalry inherited the hall in 1846 after Maria’s death. A keen hunter cheapest place for football shirts, Smith brought back to Ellingham Hall the remains of six of the 99 tigers he is said to have shot during his tour of duty in India.

Ellingham Hall is currently owned by Vaughan Smith, former British Army officer, journalist and founder of the Frontline Club in London football jersys. The estate is the site of a large organic farm managed by Smith himself along with two employees. The produce is served in the Frontline Club in its public restaurant. According to its Facebook page, Ellingham Hall is available for “lakeside wedding receptions, within a traditional parkland and with the optional support of our own first-rate catering.” The estate also offers game shooting. The Smiths have run a shoot on the estate for at least four generations; Vaughan Smith himself hosts the events, saying that he is “partial to shooting”, following in the footsteps of his equally enthusiastic father and grandfather.

In December 2010, Ellingham Hall became a refuge for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who was released on bail on condition that he stayed at a fixed address – namely Ellingham Hall, which Smith offered as a temporary place of residence for Assange football referee uniforms. The bail conditions were jokingly referred to as “mansion arrest” by one of Assange’s lawyers. Assange remained at Ellingham until December 2011.

Mangatarem

Mangatarem (Bayan ng Mangatarem – Ili ti Mangatarem), también conocido como Mangatirem, es un municipio filipino de primera categoría, situado en la isla de Luzón. Forma parte de la provincia de Pangasinán situada en la Región Administrativa de Ilocos, también denominada Región I.

Se trata del municipio más extenso de la provincia funky socks wholesale, situado al sur de la misma, fronterizo con las provincias de Zambales y de Tarlac. Linda al noroeste con el municipio de Aguilar; al nordeste con el de Urbiztondo; al sureste con el de Camiling; y al oeste con los de Candelaria y Santa Cruz de Zambales.

Hállase situada en los 125º 51´ 35´´ longitud, 15° 50´ latitud, á la orilla de un río, en terreno es llano al E. y bastante elevado al O. por donde se encuentra el monte Mapita á 2 ½ leguas del pueblo, en la cordillera que divide las provincias de Zambales y Pangasinán. Clima templado.

El municipio de Mangatarem se divide, a los efectos administrativos, en 82 barangayes o barrios, conforme a la siguiente relación:

A mediados del siglo XIX, año de 1845, contaba con 6.600 almas, de las cuales 1.442 contribuian con 14.420 reales de plata, equivalentes a 56.850 reales de vellón.

Dos leñadores trabajaban ene esta zona boscosa donde se ubica el municipio, uno tenía para comer un mango, el otro las ostras. Al verlos los lugareños exclamaron: “Manga ken Tirem”. De esta expresión, que en idioma ilocano significa del mango y de la ostra, proviene el nombre Mangatirem o Mangatarem.

A mediados del siglo XIX Magatarem formaba parte de la provincia de Pangasinán.

“…MANGATAREM: pueblo con cura y gobernadorcillo, en la isla de Luzón, provincia de Pangasinan, diócesis de Nueva Segovia..

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home XAVI 6 Jerseys

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home XAVI 6 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.”

Chile Home Jerseys

Chile Home Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

… …”
“…el TERMINO CONFINA por N. con el del pueblo de Aguilar á 2 ½ leg.; por E. con el de San Miguel de Camiling á 2 ½ id.; por N. E. con el de Malasique á 2 ½ id.; y por O. se estiende el término considerablemente basta los límites de la prov. de Zambales…”

Sgùrr Dearg

Sgùrr Dearg mit der Inaccessible Pinnacle vom Sgùrr Mhic Choinnich aus gesehen

Der Sgùrr Dearg ist ein Berg auf der schottischen Insel Skye, die dem schottischen Festland westlich vorgelagert ist. Eine Besonderheit des Berges ist sein Gipfel, der einerseits aus dem niedrigeren, aber leichter zugänglichen Sgùrr Dearg und andererseits aus dem eigentlichen Hauptgipfel der Felsnadel Inaccessible Pinnacle besteht. Der Form des Berges nach “trägt” der Sgùrr Dearg die In-Pinn genannte Inaccessible Pinnacle nur, da sie auf seiner Südseite lediglich aufzusitzen scheint. Sie ist jedoch etwa zehn Meter höher als der Sgùrr Dearg, weshalb sie auch den Hauptgipfel des gesamten Berges bildet. Diese Tatsache führt in der Literatur häufig zu Verwirrung, wenn sowohl der Sgùrr Dearg als auch die Inaccessible Pinnacle als Gipfel genannt werden, obgleich dasselbe gemeint ist.

Der Sgùrr Dearg befindet sich im kleinen Bergmassiv der Black Cuillin Mountains auf der Insel Skye. Er liegt auf dem Hauptkamm nördlich vom Sgùrr Mhic Choinnich und südlich des Sgùrr na Banachdich und ist hauptsächlich aus Gabbro aufgebaut – einem sehr widerstandsfähigen Gestein. Er ähnelt in Form und Aussehen den anderen Cuillin-Bergen, die alle schroff, felsig und nahezu vegetationslos sind.

Der Inaccessible Pinnacle, fast immer nur In-Pinn genannt, bildet den eigentlichen Gipfel des Sgùrr Dearg. Er ist dessen Gipfel auf der steilen, südlichen Flanke vorgelagert. Er zeichnet sich einerseits durch seine besondere Form aus, da er wie eine riesige, auf den Berg aufgesetzte Rasierklinge aus Stein auszusehen scheint. Andererseits gilt er allgemein als der schwierigste aller schottischer Munros und obendrein als einziger, dessen Besteigung ausschließlich durch Kletterei möglich ist.

Die Besteigung des Sgùrr Dearg ist technisch nicht übermäßig anspruchsvoll, wer jedoch zusätzlich noch den Innaccesible Pinnacle bezwingen will, sollte auf jeden Fall über Kletterkenntnisse und das nötige Equipment verfügen.

Zum Gipfel des Sgùrr Dearg, und damit zum Fuß des In-Pinn, führen prinzipiell zwei Wege, die beide in der kleinen Ortschaft Glenbrittle an der gleichnamigen Meeresbucht starten. Der eine führt durch den Talkessel des Corie Lagan nathan running backpack, der andere durch das etwas kleinere und weniger besuchte Coire na Banachdich. In beiden Fällen benötigt man für den Aufstieg vom Parkplatz am Campingplatz bis zum Gipfel des Sgùrr Dearg etwa 2–3 Stunden.

Für die Besteigung des In-Pinn wählt man am ehesten den Weg über den Südgrat. Dazu steigt man vom Gipfel des Sgùrr Dearg bis zum unteren Rand des In-Pinn ab und deponiert dort alles was nicht zum Klettern gebraucht wird. Der Aufstieg führt erst einige Meter auf der Westseite, danach ausschließlich direkt auf dem scharfen Südgrat des In-Pinn nach oben wholesale soccer jersey 168. Der Grat ist nicht mit Bohrhaken oder dergleichen gesichert, alle Sicherungsgeräte (Klemmgeräte oder Klemmkeile) müssen selbst angebracht und anschließend wieder entfernt werden. Fast genau in der Mitte des Aufstiegs bietet ein kleiner Absatz die Möglichkeit zur Standplatzsicherung, so dass sich ein Besteigung über zwei Seillängen anbietet designer socks wholesale. Am Gipfel befindet sich auf der Nordseite der Felsnadel (Stand: Mai 2009) ein Umlenkhaken, der ein direktes Abseilen (etwa 15 m) auf die Südflanke des Sgùrr Dearg ermöglicht.

Die erste Besteigung des Inaccessible Pinnacle gelang 1880 den Brüdern Charles und Lawrence Pilkington, 1881 gelang John MacKenzie barfuß der zweite Gipfelerfolg. Nach MacKenzie wurde später auch der direkt südlich benachbarte Sgùrr Mhic Choinnich benannt. 2007 wurde der Film Seachd: The Inaccessible Pinnacle des englischen Regisseurs Simon Miller veröffentlicht, in dem der Berg eine entscheidende Rolle spielt.

Ilan Ramon

Ilan Ramon (in ebraico: אילן רמון) (Ramat Gan, 20 giugno 1954 – Texas, 1º febbraio 2003) è stato un astronauta israeliano vittima dell’incidente dello Shuttle Columbia.

Ramon nacque in Israele, sua madre e sua nonna erano sopravvissute al campo di concentramento di Auschwitz. Di religione ebraica, Ramon seguì le regole religiose anche in orbita, restando in contatto con un rabbino. Fu il primo astronauta a chiedere cibo casher wholesale winter socks.

Fu colonnello e pilota dell’aviazione militare israeliana collezionando migliaia di ore di volo, partecipando anche all’operazione “Opera”, di bombardamento sul reattore nucleare di Osirak in Iraq, il 7 giugno 1981 thermos coffee bottle.

Nel 1987 conseguì un bachelor of science in ingegneria informatica.

Nel 1997 fu selezionato dalla NASA come specialista del carico utile

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home JORDI ALBA 18 Jerseys

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home JORDI ALBA 18 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Fu assegnato alla missione STS-107 dello Shuttle.

Morì nel 2003 a bordo dello Space Shuttle Columbia. È sepolto nel cimitero Moshav di Nahalal, in Israele.

Altri progetti

Bakken

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Danemark

Bakken (ou Dyrehavsbakken) est un parc d’attractions situé à Klampenborg (commune de Gentofte) au Danemark.

C’est l’un des plus vieux parcs au monde toujours en activité curtain fabric. Il débuta modestement quand Kirsten Piil découvrit en 1583 une source au nord de Copenhague. Le cadre forestier et ses eaux attirèrent beaucoup d’habitants, surtout au printemps, suscitant progressivement l’installation de bateleurs et d’attractions.

La zone forestière dans laquelle il est situé se nomme Dyrehaven. En 1669, il fut clôturé par le roi Frederik III et devint une réserve de chasse royale. Ce lieu devint alors Jægersborg DyrehaveSur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Kolonia Inwalidzka

Kolonia Inwalidzka – wieś w Polsce położona w województwie świętokrzyskim, w powiecie ostrowieckim refilling water bottles, w gminie Kunów glass bottle art.

W latach 1975–1998 miejscowość administracyjnie należała do województwa kieleckiego.

Przez wieś przechodzi niebieski szlak turystyczny z Łysej Góry do Pętkowic fabric lint brush.

Kunów-Kolonia • Piaski Kunowskie • Podgórze • Wiatraki • Poręby • Ciołek • Małachów • Gródek

Parcela • Biechów-Kolonie • Serwitut Sławęcki • Od Waśniowa • Kozia Ulica • Średnia • Chocimów-Dwór • Doły Opacie • Osada Fabryczna • Witulin • Podlesie • Rajki • Janik Drugi • Kozianka • Zagroda Inwalidów • Działki Nosowskie • Wojteczki • Miłkowska Kolonia • Nietulisko Fabryczne • Resztówka • Nietulisko Górne • Dworaki • Prawęcin Górny • Komorniki • Prawęcin Dolny • Nowa Wieś • Stara Rudka • Rudka-Kolonia • Udziców Górny • Udziców Dolny • Poprzeczna Wieś • Długa Wieś

Janik-Kolonia

Stefania • Sadłowizna • Trzecia Wieś

Sadłowizna • Jeleniec • Zwierzyniec

Stara Wieś • Podlubienik • Posada • Grabówka • Barańszczyzna • Kaplica

easy way to tenderize steak

George S. Moore

George Stevens Moore (April 1, 1905 – April 21, 2000) was a chairman of Citigroup from 1967 to 1970.

Moore was born in Hannibal how to tenderize steak without a mallet, Missouri and graduated from Yale University where he made money writing for the Yale Daily News and booking Broadway shows and tours to Europe for his classmates pink goalie gloves.

In 1927 he joined Farmers’ Loan and Trust Company in New York City bottle belt running. The bank would merge with First National City Bank. He was President of Citibank (the predecessor to Citigroup) from 1959-1967 and later Chairman from 1967-1970. He was succeeded by Walter B. Wriston who was President from 1967-1970.

In 1963 Moore led an early effort by multinational corporations to create the world’s first private investment company to promote the economic development of Latin America. This effort led to the formation of the Adela Investment Company in September 1964 and Moore served as a director.

Moore was President of the Metropolitan Opera Association in 1967 and dealt with financial problems as the company entered Lincoln Center. Cost-saving measures included raising ticket prices, delaying the season and eliminating free summer concerts in Central Park.

Moore was the sole representative for financial interests of the Onassis family in the United States.

In 1987 he wrote “The Banker’s Life” ISBN 0-393-33151-2 detailing his experiences at the bank.

Mr. Moore was inducted into the Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame in 1976. He was awarded Meritous Service to .

He died on April 21, 2000 liverpool football shirt.

Upper Swabian Baroque Route

The Upper Swabian Baroque Route (Oberschwäbische Barockstraße) is a tourist theme route through Upper Swabia, following the themes of “nature, culture, baroque”. The route has a length of about 500 km (approximately 310 miles). It was established in 1966, being one of the first theme routes in Germany. There is an extension to the route into Switzerland and Austria around Lake Constance.

Its logo depicts a yellow putto on a green background, putti being typical of the Baroque Era.

After the end of the Thirty Years’ War and its ravages in 1648, followed by the counter-reformation instigated by the Catholic Church, an explosion of building works took place in the region of Upper Swabia. Immigrants to depopulated areas within Upper Swabia contributed to an economic upturn, which made it possible even for the owners of the smallest villages to secure sufficient funds to restore, extend and enhance the already existing buildings in Baroque style. This included monasteries as well as secular buildings such as castles and commercial buildings. The result of this is today called Upper Swabian Baroque. It lasted from ca. 1650 until the French Revolution.

The nobility, whose territories were mostly of a small or only modest size, converted its dwelling places to Baroque style, utilising existing structures. Some new buildings were erected by the nobility, the result of which, however, often did not come close to the quality and extent of those erected by the clergy. This was due to the nobility’s lack of financial means. The monasteries, on the other hand, did have larger funds at their disposal as their respective territories were considerably larger than those of secular lords which meant that they could employ more dependants for the constructions work under the rules of feudal obligations (socage). Also, the monks themselves were unpaid and some of the artistic works were carried out by monks themselves.

The re-organization of Europe under Napoleon at the beginning of the 19th century (also known as German Mediatisation), however, meant that the Imperial Abbeys, the Free Imperial Cities and the territories ruled by Imperial Knights (Reichsritter) lost their independence and their income. Many buildings were converted into barracks

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away LUCAS SILVA 16 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away LUCAS SILVA 16 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, schools, psychiatric hospitals or even manufacturing sites.

Only in the 20th century, efforts have been made to save and restore these monuments of the past.

Some of the main attractions on the route are:

Steinhausen, pilgrimage church

Castle Mainau

Obermarchtal, monastery

Zwiefalten, abbey church

Meßkirch, parish church

Biberach an der Riss

Meersburg, old city

Ochsenhausen, monastery

Birnau, pilgrimage church

Wiblingen, monastery, library

Aulendorf, castle yard

Sießen, lock on main door of monastery church

Tannheim, parish church

Rot an der Rot, parish church, chancel

Basilica Weingarten, nave

Altshausen, New Castle

Castle Neufra

Ottobeuren, Basilica highest rated water bottles, interior

Blaubeuren, monastery

There are four routes of the Upper Swabian Baroque Route: the main route, the west route, the south route and the east route.

The main route is circular, starting and terminating at Ulm. It passes the following villages and cities:

The West route starts at Riedlingen and terminates at Meersburg on Lake Constance. It passes the following villages and cities:

Riedlingen, Altheim, Heiligkreuztal, Ertingen, Herbertingen, Bad Saulgau, Sießen, Ostrach, Habsthal, Krauchenwies, Meßkirch, Kloster Wald, Pfullendorf, Heiligenberg-Betenbrunn, Weildorf, Salem Abbey, Überlingen, Birnau, Seefelden, Baitenhausen, Meersburg youth soccer jerseys wholesale.

The west route leads around Lake Constance. It starts at Kressbronn am Bodensee, passing through Austria and Switzerland before terminating at Meersburg. It passes the following villages and cities:

Kressbronn am Bodensee, Schleinsee, Wasserburg, Lindau, Bregenz, Bildstein, Dornbirn, Hohenems, Altstätten, Trogen, St. Gallen, Arbon, Romanshorn, Münsterlingen, Kreuzlingen, Konstanz, Mainau, Meersburg.

The east route is the shortest route, starting at Rot an der Rot and terminating at Kißlegg, thereby partly extending into the Allgäu. It passes the following villages and cities:

Rot an der Rot, Berkheim, Bonlanden, Binnrot, Haslach, Tannheim, Buxheim (Swabia), Memmingen, Ottobeuren, Legau, Bad Grönenbach, Kronburg, Maria Steinbach, Legau, Frauenzell, Leutkirch im Allgäu, Rötsee, Kißlegg.

Pleuvezain

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) glass bottles for drinks. Le bandeau {{ébauche}} peut être enlevé et l’article évalué comme étant au stade « Bon début » quand il comporte assez de renseignements encyclopédiques concernant la commune.
Si vous avez un doute, l’atelier de lecture du projet Communes de France est à votre disposition pour vous aider. Consultez également la page d’aide à la rédaction d’un article de commune.

Géolocalisation sur la carte : France

Géolocalisation sur la carte : France

Pleuvezain est une commune française située dans le département des Vosges en région Grand Est.

Ses habitants sont appelés les Pluvuisiens.

En 1793, Pleuvezain fait partie du canton de Vicherey et du district de Neufchâteau. En 1801, la commune est versée dans le canton de Châtenois.

L’évolution du nombre d’habitants est connue à travers les recensements de la population effectués dans la commune depuis 1793. À partir du début des années 2000, les populations légales des communes sont publiées annuellement best hydration pack running. Le recensement repose désormais sur une collecte d’information annuelle, concernant successivement tous les territoires communaux au cours d’une période de cinq ans. Pour les communes de moins de 10 000 habitants kiwi meat tenderizer, une enquête de recensement portant sur toute la population est réalisée tous les cinq ans, les populations légales des années intermédiaires étant quant à elles estimées par interpolation ou extrapolation. Pour la commune, le premier recensement exhaustif entrant dans le cadre du nouveau dispositif a été réalisé en 2006.

En 2013, la commune comptait 80 habitants, en diminution de -3,61 % par rapport à 2 008 (Vosges : -1,31 % , France hors Mayotte : 2,51 %)

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

El Rubius

Rubén Doblas Gundersen (Spanish: [ruˈβen ˈd̪oβlas ˈɣund̪eɾsen]; born on February 13, 1990), better known by his pseudonym El Rubius (/ˈruːbius/), is a Spanish YouTube personality whose channel primarily consists of gameplays and videoblogs. His channel is currently the 7th most subscribed on YouTube, the second most subscribed channel in the Spanish language and the most subscribed youtube channel in Spain.

Doblas was born in the Spanish town of Mijas in 1990 to a Spanish father and a Norwegian mother. During his childhood he moved many times to Bergen, Norway due to his parents’ divorce. He speaks fluent Norwegian, the Bergen dialect specifically, English and Spanish. When he definitely settled in Spain he studied animation and 3D modelling.

He posted his first video on YouTube in 2006 and has devoted himself exclusively to his youtube channel since 2011. In 2014, he made a cameo appearance in the Spanish film Torrente 5, starred and directed by Santiago Segura.

El Rubius has two channels called elrubius and elrubiusOMG. His first channel “elrubius” was created on April 3 thermos water bottle stainless steel, 2006. He second channel “elrubiusOMG” was created on December 19, 2011, because he could not become a YouTube partner on his first channel due to a strike.

Although the channel is focused on gameplays, El Rubius also posts vlogs, challenges, answers fan questions and does sketch comedies, among others.

In 2011, his channel started becoming popular in the Spanish-speaking countries steak tenderizer tool. He gained many subscribers when he posted a gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. He later published videos of him on the Chatroulette website, which gained him an even larger following.

He became the most subscribed Spanish channel in November 2012, after overtaking the youtuber Willyrex. In February 2013, he reached 1 million subscribers and two years later, in February 2015, he became the first Spanish YouTuber whose channel reached 10 million subscribers. Therefore, in October 2015, he got the Diamond Play Button at the YouTube 10th Anniversary Party in Madrid.

In 2015 El Rubius appeared for the first time in YouTube Rewind. Currently, El Rubius has more than 21 shop cheap jerseys.2 million subscribers and his videos have been viewed more than 4.5 billion times.

In 2014, El Rubius published El libro Troll (English: The Troll Book), an interactive book full of challenges. The book reached number one in sales in Spain for eight weeks and was a bestseller at the Madrid Book Fair 2014.

Spanish publishing group Planeta published his first comic entitled ElRubius: Virtual Hero on September 15, 2015. Its second part cushioned football socks, whose title is Virtual Hero 2: La torre imposible (English: Virtual Hero 2: The Impossible Tower), was published in June 2016.

On April 21, 2016, El Rubius received the “Youtuber of the Year” award at the 1st Play Awards ceremony celebrated in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain).