Berehet

Berehet is one of the woredas in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Semien Shewa Zone, Berehet is bordered on the south by the Germama River which separates it from Menjarna Shenkora, on the west by Hagere Mariamna Kesem, on the north by Asagirt best fuel belt, and on the east by the Afar Region. The major town in Berehet is Metiteh Bila.

Berehet is the location of the Battle of Bereket, fought 19 November 1855. In this battle, the last Shewan nobles to resist Emperor Tewodros II were defeated by his general Ras Ingida, and seeing that further defiance was futile they surrendered the young heir to the Shewan throne, Menelik.

Based on the 2007 national census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), this woreda has a total population of 34 tritan plastic water bottle,810, an increase of 13.07% over the 1994 census, of whom 17,669 are men and 17,141 women; 3,978 or 11.43% are urban inhabitants. With an area of 791.44 square kilometers, Berehet has a population density of 43.98, which is less than the Zone average of 115.3 persons per square kilometer. A total of 7,658 households were counted in this woreda, resulting in an average of 4.55 persons to a household, and 7,221 housing units. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 79 steel water container.62% reporting that as their religion, while 20.19% of the population said they were Muslim.

The 1994 national census reported a total population for this woreda of 30,786 in 5,741 households, of whom 15,789 were men and 14,997 were women; 1,328 or 4.31% of its population were urban dwellers. The two largest ethnic groups reported in Berehet were the Amhara (80.26%), and the Argobba (19.47%); all other ethnic groups made up 0.27% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 99.75%. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 79.21% reporting that as their religion, while 20.75% were Muslim buy stainless steel water bottle online.

Coordinates:

Fryazino

Fryazino (Russian: Фрязино; IPA: [ˈfrʲæzʲɪnə]) is a scientific town in Moscow Oblast, Russia, located on the Lyuboseyevka River (Vorya’s tributary) 25 kilometers (16 mi) northeast of the city of Moscow. Population: 55,369 (2010 Census); 52,436 (2002 Census); 53,317 (1989 Census).

Fryazino is a center of the Russian microwave electronics.

In 1584–1856, the villages of Grebnevo, Fryazinovka, and Chizhovo stood on the territory occupied by modern Fryazino custom football uniform designer. Silk-weaving manufactures were established here in the second half of the 18th century.

The first mention the Fryazino was in the 1584–1586 cadastres of Moskovsky Uyezd: “Villages of Fryazinova and Samsonov as well on the river of Lyubosivka, and it includes of plowed gray land tillage 4 desiatinas and of fallow 13.5 desiatinas in the field and the same in two (implying: cultivated fields), hay 10 haycocks, firewood forest, 5 acres” (Russian: дер. Фрязинова, а Самсонова тоже на рчк. на Любосивке, а в ней пашни паханые серой земли 8 четьи да перелогу 27 четв. в поле, а в дву потому ж, сена 10 коп, лесу дровяняного 5 дес) discount football socks. Then the village belonged to the demesne of Bogdan Belsky.

Within the framework of administrative divisions, it is, together with one rural locality, incorporated as Fryazino Town Under Oblast Jurisdiction—an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the districts. As a municipal division, Fryazino Town Under Oblast Jurisdiction is incorporated as Fryazino Urban Okrug.

In 1901, Anna Kaptsova founded the big silk-weaving manufacture in the village of Fryazino. It was the first stone building in the village (nationalized in 1918, closed in 1929).

In 1933, in a former silk-weaving manufactory was founded the Radiolampa plant . Since that time Fryazino became the center of the Soviet electronics industry. The first Research Institute SRI-160 (its modern name is Federal State Unitary Enterprise RPC “Istok”) was founded in Fryazino in 1943, then their number increases to five. Branch of the Institute of Radio-engineering and Electronics was founded in Fryazino in 1955.

In Soviet times, forming enterprises have been working on a military reservation Institute historical football shirts. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, these institutions have been forced to cut most of the staff. Currently, a large part of the population of Fryazino works in Moscow.

By way of defense conversion research institutes were established enterprises: in 1993 — “Istok-Sistema”, a manufacturer of medical equipment under the brand name “Gastroscan”, in 1994 — “Istok-Audio”, a manufacturer of hearing aids. In addition to electronic and medical industry in the town of is a confectionery industry, as well as tea-packing factory of the company “May”. The town also has the furniture factories.

A first school was opened in Fryazino in 1912. There are 7 schools, including 5 secondary, gymnasium and lyceum in the town now. By the end of 1980 20% of the population of Fryazino had higher education, among them — 460 Candidates of Sciences and 77 Doctors of Sciences, 2 Full Members of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 120 winners of the Lenin and State Prizes steel water container.

On the eastern outskirts of the town on the banks of the Lyuboseyevka river is the historic estate of Grebnevo (1780–1790; reconstructed in 1817-1823). Also Alley of Heroes is in the center of the downtown, on which there are the busts Heroes of the Soviet Union from Fryazino who participated in World War II: Alexandr Dudkin, Boris Yeryashev, Ivan Ivanov. Another monument is “Stella wins” that indicates the names of all of residents Fryazino who participated in World War II. There are some museums: the Town Museum, Ivan Ivanov’s Home, the Literary Museum of Osip Mandelstam and other.

There are two ways you can get to by public transport from Moscow to Fryazino:

The town is located on the Fryanovo motorway P-110 (Schyolkovo — Fryanovo) at a distance of 7 km from the beginning of the motorway. The town has a new bus station, located on the Polevaya str. There are three town bus lines and the same taxi. In addition, through the town are 10 commuter bus routes (including those from Moscow). Inside the town there are several different taxi services.

Also in town there is a railway station and two passenger platforms (Fryazino-Commodity and Fryazino-Passenger, which is finite).

Fryazino has quite ramified computer network .

Walter Gaudnek

Walter Gaudnek (born 1931 in Fleyh, Czechoslovakia) is a modern artist and professor at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida. Since the 1970s Gaudnek is one of the main representatives of pop art. He is considered the only artist within pop art to also deal with religious topics (e.g. stations of the cross in St. Michael in Schweinfurt, Germany) where can you buy basketball jerseys.

Due to forced migration Gaudnek lost his German Bohemian homeland in 1946. In 1947 he attended a Realschule, and from 1948 to 1951 the former secondary school in Ingolstadt. In 1951 he visited the Blocher School of Fine and Applied Arts in Munich. After one year he moved to the Academy of Fine Arts, Munich steel water container. 1953, together with H.E. Gabriel he founded the Neue Galerie in Ingolstadt and also in Munich. From 1957 to 1959 he studied at the University of California. In 1968 Gaudnek did his doctorate at New York University on the topic The symbolic meaning of the cross in the American Contemporary Painting. Religious themes continued to determine his work. Since 1970 he is professor at the University of Central Florida for painting, graphic design, art history and art theory. In 1998 he became a full member of the Sudeten German Academy of Sciences and Arts. In 2011 Gaudnek was awarded the Public Service Medal of the municipality of Altomünster.

The Gaudnek Europe Museum (GEM) in Altomünster was founded in 1999. On three floors Gaudnek presents roughly 400 of his paintings and sculptures. The museum displays a collection of paintings, drawings, watercolors, collages, assemblages, objects, sculptures, printmaking, the Theater of the suitcase, an archive of photographs and documents from the years 1949-2005. In 2013 the exhibition witches and saints opened.