Berehet

Berehet is one of the woredas in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Semien Shewa Zone, Berehet is bordered on the south by the Germama River which separates it from Menjarna Shenkora, on the west by Hagere Mariamna Kesem, on the north by Asagirt best fuel belt, and on the east by the Afar Region. The major town in Berehet is Metiteh Bila.

Berehet is the location of the Battle of Bereket, fought 19 November 1855. In this battle, the last Shewan nobles to resist Emperor Tewodros II were defeated by his general Ras Ingida, and seeing that further defiance was futile they surrendered the young heir to the Shewan throne, Menelik.

Based on the 2007 national census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), this woreda has a total population of 34 tritan plastic water bottle,810, an increase of 13.07% over the 1994 census, of whom 17,669 are men and 17,141 women; 3,978 or 11.43% are urban inhabitants. With an area of 791.44 square kilometers, Berehet has a population density of 43.98, which is less than the Zone average of 115.3 persons per square kilometer. A total of 7,658 households were counted in this woreda, resulting in an average of 4.55 persons to a household, and 7,221 housing units. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 79 steel water container.62% reporting that as their religion, while 20.19% of the population said they were Muslim.

The 1994 national census reported a total population for this woreda of 30,786 in 5,741 households, of whom 15,789 were men and 14,997 were women; 1,328 or 4.31% of its population were urban dwellers. The two largest ethnic groups reported in Berehet were the Amhara (80.26%), and the Argobba (19.47%); all other ethnic groups made up 0.27% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 99.75%. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 79.21% reporting that as their religion, while 20.75% were Muslim buy stainless steel water bottle online.

Coordinates:

William J. Brinkmann

William J. Brinkmann (1874-24 février 1911) est un architecte américain.

Fils d’immigrés allemands, il commence sa carrière au sein de l’entreprise Burnham and Root, célèbre pour avoir participé à la construction de nombreux édifices dans la région de Chicago à la fin du XIXe siècle large lint shaver.
Il supervise la construction de l’immeuble de la loge maçonnique de Chicago (Masonic Temple), achevé en 1892. Il s’agit alors de l’un des édifices les plus hauts de la ville de Chicago.
Peu après, il entame un voyage en Europe afin d’y parfaire ses connaissances en matière d’architecture. Revenu aux États-Unis, il s’installe en Californie où il se consacre à la construction de riches demeures pour des personnalités issues du monde de l’industrie ou de la politique.
Néanmoins tritan plastic water bottle, il ne tarde pas à revenir s’installer à Chicago, où il se consacre à l’érection de plusieurs églises. Il dessine les plans des églises Saint-Joseph et de Saint-Michel-Archange, dans les quartiers sud de la ville, ainsi que l’église Saint-Josaphat, puis ceux de l’église Sainte-Marie à Buffalo Grove.
Il se consacre ultérieurement à la construction du mausolée des évêques de Chicago, situé dans le cimetière du Mont-Carmel.

Son corps décapité est retrouvé sur une voie ferrée à proximité de la 73e rue, le 24 février 1911, sans que la police n’ait pu établir s’il s’agissait d’un meurtre ou d’un suicide.
Les obsèques de William J. Brinkmann sont célébrées en l’église Saint-Léon, édifice dont il avait lui-même dressé les plans en 1905 methods of tenderizing meat.